Crawley Angling Society
Established in 1956, Crawley Angling Society now offers access to thirteen remarkable waters in the Crawley area, as well as a number of exchange waters with other clubs all over the South East. Whether it be general course angling, match fishing or specimen fishing for carp, we have something for you.
Whether you’re an existing member or looking into joining, this is the place to find out all you need to know.
Currently our waters inclued:
- Buchan Country Park, Bewbush
- The Millpond, Gossops Green/Bewbush
- Milton Mount, Pound Hill
- The Ballast Hole, Pound Hill
- Readers Lake, Crawley Down
- Stanbridge View, Warninglid
- Barnes Court Fishery, Copthorne
- Weirwood Reservoir - Forest Row