The Earl of Harrington`s Angling Club

The Club was created by the then Earl of Elvaston Castle; Derby in 1912. The river fishery extends some 2 miles north of Derby on the River Derwent at Darley Abbey and continues downstream to Borrowash; some 5 miles south of the City. The Club own Derwent Valley Fishery which is off Haslams Lane at Darley Abbey; Derby