The Barnet & District Angling Club was started in 1933 by a group of keen local fishermen who wanted to provide fishing facilities to local anglers.
Since that time the club has grown year by year with an ever increasing membership that continues and enables us to expand our waters to this day.
We are affiliated to the Ivel Protection Association and the Fishers Green Consortium. This means that in addition to our own waters Barnet members can take advantage of the many miles of grade A River Ivel and the River Lea. We also have mutual arrangements with Tring Anglers and Luton AC whereby members of our club can fish many of these waters on the B.A.D.A.C ticket.
This gives our members access to many miles of canal fishing; as well as excellent and varied river fishing and numerous lakes. For further details of shared waters please visit Tring Anglers or Luton?s own website.